Copyright Daves Drivers 2007-2018

Facebook Share

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Infotech Speed S6800 Webcam
With respect to all members here, and in reference to

http://www.davesdrivers.com/forum/showth...hp?tid=103

I am looking for a Win 7 x64 driver for the Speed 6800 webcam. The RAR archives that I grabbed from that now-closed thread are corrupt, and do not contain the relevant inf's. Any assistance to get my customer back up and running will be very much appreciated...

Comp1
both downloads are working as I just checked them.

however with that said some people have reported that these downloads are being blocked by some anti-virus software.
again checked and double checked no virus found in the files.

for info that Speed 6800 cam is only a 32bit model I am not aware of any 64bit files for that cam as support was patchy even when it was brand new.
Much obliged for resetting the file. I will let you know how it goes once I get my customer to run the installer...
(01-19-2016, 08:02 AM)davey6 Wrote: both downloads are working as I just checked them.

however with that said some people  comparateur assurance chat have reported that these downloads are being blocked by some anti-virus software.
again checked and double checked no virus found in the files.

for info that Speed 6800 cam is only a 32bit model I am not aware of any 64bit files for that cam as support was patchy even when it was brand new.

Hello!
I'm looking for the last version off hd camera with an aborable price and a good quality!
Thanks!
Quote:Hello!
I'm looking for the last version off hd camera with an aborable price and a good quality!
Thanks!
If you don't buy a Logitech, you're wasting your money.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  driver needed for webcam SPEED S8800i pheeps 7 18,824 10-27-2011, 07:06 AM
Last Post: davey6
  Speed S6800 PC Camera oneakerr 18 47,250 11-14-2008, 01:28 PM
Last Post: davey6