Davesdrivers copyright 2007-2020

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what is the best way to mail a hard drive
could be worse you could have to import parts like i have too at times..
thats of corse if customs don't take a likeing to your new hardware and it gets lost.
(08-07-2008, 10:16 PM)davey6 Wrote:
chikid68 Wrote:before davey finds this thread and starts on yet another of his oh so popular I hate seagate rants lol .

too late , i have seen it , not getting away without me laughing at the fact MR biggles sent back a SEAGATE drive Grin

My Seagates last longer than a certain person's LCD monitors. Muhahahaha
My local whitebox store's been there since 1982 (yes there were computers in 1982... !!!), so it pre-dates the Circuit Citys and Best Buys which drove most of the others out of business. Now Circuit City is going belly-up all over, and Best Buy's Geek Squad... ain't geeks... A good thing for the part time fixers like me, too.

Lady that manages the store knows my name and always asks if I'm shopping for work or myself. If for myself, then she always mentions the current open-box "deals" they might have hidden in the back... LoL she likes that I pay cash, too.
(08-08-2008, 01:49 PM)biggles77 Wrote:
(08-07-2008, 10:16 PM)davey6 Wrote:
chikid68 Wrote:before davey finds this thread and starts on yet another of his oh so popular I hate seagate rants lol .

too late , i have seen it , not getting away without me laughing at the fact MR biggles sent back a SEAGATE drive Grin

My Seagates last longer than a certain person's LCD monitors. Muhahahaha

that was below the belt line so i have a habbit of adjusting my picture with my fist, does that make me a bad person ??? or just a angry one :lol.GIF:
Thanks biggles to share this information .