Copyright Daves Drivers 2007-2017

Facebook Share

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
CNLTF LT-168G(another 6 LED eBay cam)
(11-12-2008, 11:46 PM)davey6 Wrote: well done,
can you let the members know what driver that setting can be found it.
i am sure it will help others without the auto switch on of the leds.
Thanks.
It's the WC10 driver

Cheers
Hi, I'm new. I got the same crappy camera. I opened it up and the chip had the same numbers as the thread started

"Cnltf 168g"

I wanted to know where I can download WC10 driver? I've looked through this thread http://www.davesdrivers.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=57 but does not show "WC10"

edit: never mind, it was on the first page but the download link does not work :(
the wc10 driver can be found here.
http://www.davesdrivers.com/forum/showth...hp?tid=647
i downloaded it some time ago and added it to my download section.
i just named it CNLTF LT-168G but it is the same driver.
I'm a newbe on this site and let me tell you, one of the best I've seen in years - I'm bookmarking davesdrivers. I downloaded the CNLTF LT 168G driver for the WC-10 camera and it was the only one that worked with this little 6led cam I got on ebay. Thank you thank you, I'll be back, R

(09-22-2008, 09:34 PM)davey6 Wrote: while i am updating the forum tonight i have just uploaded this driver.
it can be found here if anyone wants to try it.
Download
Hey all:
I figured out how to get the 6 lites to work. They will turn on if it is too dark in the room. Enough lite and they turn off. They are like light sensing devices. So, if your PC is in a dark room, they will all turn on. During the day, they will turn off. Kinda cool actually, R
Grin
(11-12-2008, 11:34 PM)DerPappa Wrote: Folks, I thought I try something and voilà!! it works :-)
@ hailes and all who have the same prob with the LEDs. Start the camera (e.g. skype->tools->option-> video settings) The camera-icon in the bottom right corner of the task bar will become activ. Right click there and choose 'open property page'.
On this property page u'll have plenty of settings such as brightness, contrast, etc....
Now to turn on the lights tick in the bottom right corner of the property page ON in the Aux LED Mode. Alternatively u can let the camera work with backlight, therefore u tick Backlight comp. in the Extra Control Window which is right on top of the Aux LED Mode window.
Hope that helps.
If anyone would like to get some screen shots please do not hesitate to write me a mail to derpappa@gmx.de

@Dave
maybe ur interested in those screen shots to post them here?
yes some have a photo cell built in them , some have a switch , some are controlled by the driver, some have infer red leds that work but you can't see them, and of corse some are just faulty and don't work.

it depends on who made the cam and what was the cheapest option at the time.

as the mega pixel rate goes up the chipsets will change, i will try and keep on top of the changes and keep the drivers i come across.

this site is not that well known on the net yet, its not even two years old but its my hobby and i am always around doing something on the site, if you get stuck on anything just ask.
I just want to thank you all for taking the time to fond this driver....i honestly got extremely frustrated, if it wasn't for this site i dont know what i would have done

so thanks again. :)
Thank u very much. its works... ( my chipset is CNLTF LT-168G )
:lol.GIF:
Hi! Is a big problem, and urgent help kéne.I live in Hungary, and I got a webcam, which in principle has no brand, but it writes it to S & D, but they do not have this cam. it was TSCO8-4 ...
recognizes the machine, but with no cd download driver to .from know? thank you in advance for help.
GoldiComp1
donot audio webcam :( MSN
(04-11-2010, 07:11 PM)laca2 Wrote: donot audio webcam :( MSN

pardon !

if you can't speak english please just write in your own language and i will try and translate what your saying.
GRACIAS AMIGOS ME HAN SALVADO LA VIDA HACIA MESES QUE VENIA BUSCANDO ESTE DRIVER. NUEVAMENTE GRACIAS.
SALUDOS PARA TODA LA COMUNIDAD

tanslation by davey6 as i speak and read spanish as well as english.

many thanks have been looking for months for this driver.
again thanks
greetings to all the comminity

thax sir for my web cam driver....
[Quote = "davey6 'pid =' 8025 'Dateline =' 1222119294 ']
mientras yo estoy actualizando el foro esta noche yo sólo he subido este controlador.
que se puede encontrar aquí, si alguien quiere probarlo.
Descargar
[/citar]

Hola quiero Agradecer por Este aporte! él estado mucho tiempoo Tratando de ENCONTRAR ESE conductor y lo encontre aca despues de tanta  busqueda muchas gracias, los quiero.
(09-22-2008, 09:34 PM)davey6 Wrote: while i am updating the forum tonight i have just uploaded this driver.
it can be found here if anyone wants to try it.
Download

Rock
I am glad to see that this old driver is still helping people
it has long since been deleted by most sites but I refuse to delete any old drivers just in case someone needs it.
(09-11-2008, 12:04 PM)fiska Wrote: hi, have the same cam. It works for me with the sonix nc9c120 driver, but the black screen persist. Does someone know?

All I get is black screen too. Pretty much a waste of money at the moment.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  i-tech 4 led CNLTF LT-05A7A efehandemir 3 5,476 02-19-2009, 10:46 PM
Last Post: davey6