Copyright Daves Drivers 2007-2017

Facebook Share

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCSI and Raid Controllers
hi davey! need help again. my current pc had a prob with ADRC906W IDE controller. it has a exclamation point on it. windows cannot load the device driver for that hardware. the driver may be corrupted or missing (code 39). i tried to uninstall the driver and updated the driver thru automatic and advanced option (driver cd). unfortunately, there was a problem installing that said driver. an error occured during the installation of the device. is there any alternative way to install this driver? pls pls pls..dont tell me to re-install my os! lol Eek
thats strange nothing is listed for ADRC906W IDE.
is it a add on card IE : a card you or someone else has added to a pci slot ?

what windows you trying to run this on ?

if it is a add on card pull it out the system and let me know its main chipset being used or any other names or numbers printed on the card.
b4hand, no prob occured upon installing xp sp3. as far as i know, i only installed my old graphics card 7600 gs. and theres was nothing more. apparently without knowing these days, upon double checking my device manager, i found error on the said controller. i have the driver of the motherboard. asrock, intel-via series. i uninstalled and installed it several times but no luck.

it is under SCSI and RAID controllers
ADRC906W IDE controller- highlighted with exclamation pt
SCSI/RAID Host controller
VIA SATA RAID controller

Device type: SCSI and RAID controllers
Manufacturer: Unknown manufacturer

(01-31-2009, 10:09 AM)davey6 Wrote: thats strange nothing is listed for ADRC906W IDE.
is it a add on card IE : a card you or someone else has added to a pci slot ?

what windows you trying to run this on ?

if it is a add on card pull it out the system and let me know its main chipset being used or any other names or numbers printed on the card.
this is not getting me anywhere, no matter what way i search those numbes
let me know the model number of that asrock board, i want to check up its sepcs sheet.
oops! i am sorry dave for the very very late reply on this issue. the prob was solved without my knowledge. upon checking my device manager... no prob were posted. i dont know if the windows update finally corrected the error. by the way, thank you very much!
well the via chipset range is a little old now so i would think windows update did correct the error for you.