Copyright Daves Drivers 2007-2016

Facebook Share

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need urgent reply
Sad 
Hi everyone,

I have problem with my sony laptop, brand name sony VGN-NS190J built with Windows Vista Home 64 bit. I do not want to use windows vista so I format drive C and re install new windows. After I format I install windows xp, but I have a problem when I set up windows xp. It boot to start to set up windows xp find any drivers a few minutes after that it show blue screen error like this " A problem has been detected and windows has been shutdown to prevent damage to your computer........... Technical Information STOP: 0x0000007B ". I do not know why it was error like this. I can not install windows xp with my sony laptop. Now I format all and I can not use my laptop.

Please help me how can I install windows xp with sony VGN-NS190J? Please urgent response.

Thank you.
I will need the full stop code of the blue screen crash so i can check it with microsoft.

let the laptop crash and copy down the whole error then post it here and i will see if i can find out why its crashing on you.
Hi davey6,

Please help me. Here is the error show. It show in blue screen.

"A Problem Has Been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage
to your computer.

If this is the first time you've seen this stop error screen,
restart your computer. If this screen appear again, follow
these steps:

Check for viruses on your computer.remove any newly installed
hard drives or hard drive controllers.check your hard drive
to make sure it is properly configured and terminated.
run CHKDSK /F to check for hard drive corruption, and then
restart your computer

Technical information:

*** STOP: 0x0000007B (0xF7BFE524,0x0000034,0x00000000,0x00000000)"
that error at microsoft points to your sata driver is missing or corrupted during setup.

the correct sata drivers for that laptop under windows xp can be found here.

http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_D...l&lang=eng

make the floppy that the program does for you then you have two choices, use a usb floppy drive.
follow the windows xp setup look at the screen when it saying Press F6 if you have to install a third-party SCSI or RAID driver , do that
wait for windows to ask for the floppy and load the driver.

or you can make the floppy disk , then open it, take all the files only and slipstream them on to a xp install disk , how to do that can be found here, http://www.maximumpc.com/article/How-To-...stallation
Hi,

I really appreciate your helping. It works properly.

Thank very much.