Copyright Daves Drivers 2007-2018

Facebook Share

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone can help?HP Presario B1971TU
My Laptop is Presario B1971TU, when i bought it, it is using window vista.I am feel uncomfortable to use it, so i format it to Window XP.But i cant get its modem driver,Bluetooth and other driver, and i try to search at HP website, it only provide for VISTA user.for XP was no.SO i hope anyone can help!thanks a lot
can you check in device manager and call up your bluetooth device id string.
how to find that can be found here.

while you in device manager note down all the drivers you need and i will see what i can find for you.
check the display as well if its listed as standard VGA that will need a driver and i think i know where to get that one for your laptop.

sound is straight forward as its realtek.

once i know what i am looking for i will give you a list of drivers i think may work.
this is the item that i get from Device Manager:Audio Device on High Definition Audio Bus, Base System Device, HP Integrated Module, Modem Device on High Definition Audio Bus, Network Controller, SM Bus Controller, Video Controller (VGA Compatible).

I wish you can help me to solve this problem. thanks a lot
right i am going to give you a list of drivers i think should work with that model, please load them in the order i post them, please do not skip this order.

main chipset , intel 945GM

sata driver

sound card all in one with UAA driver.

ati gfx card

card reader

main lan is realtek 90% of those load with windows without a problem.

wifi card you can try this driver

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Compaq Presario B1971TU loofmys 3 3,893 04-06-2008, 09:45 AM
Last Post: davey6