Copyright Daves Drivers 2007-2016

Facebook Share

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dynabook ux/23jbl
i have here a dynabook laptop. i am trying to convert it from xp home japanese into xp english. however, i tried to install hp home but no success...blue screen occured. then i tried to install xp pro sp3 and it says that there's no hard disk detected. but the old OS was working. i noticed when i tried to partition the hard disk..when i am installing the easeus partition manager, it can't create on the drive c. i tried to install also some programs but no success and can't create data folder for it. do you think the hard disk is lock? any idea davey?
it says...setup did not find any hard disk drives installed in your computer. make sure any hard disk drives are powered on and properly connected to your computer, and that any disk-related hardware configuration is correct. this may involve running a manufacturer-supplied diagnostic or setup program. setup cannot continue.
moreover, i tried to check/use add/remove programs but not accessable. can't understand what it says in japanese.

error 123.
xp home is a bit thick.

that notebook is running the intel 945 chipset, xp won't install without the sata drivers.
you need to slipstream this set of drivers on to your xp install disk or use a use floppy and press F6 when asked.
http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_D...0&lang=eng
tried to extract the set of drivers but still error occured. it says.. unable to create directory. everytime i will install something on that laptop. that probs occured.
if you use that set of drivers is the setup now seeing the drive ?

it should unless that netbook has a third party sata.
i could only find limited specs as i had to translate it.

upon extracting that set of drivers..error occured. just like installing some programs like yahoo messenger..can't continue to install bcoz of the same problem.
those drivers are packed with standard winzip.
if possible install winzip and try again.
i have also just packed this up with winrar so you can try that as well.
its on the bottom of this post and i just had to tell the forum software about .rar files as it would not allow me to add it Slap
you would think a moden software like mybb would know winrar.

Attached Files
.rar   intel945sata.rar (Size: 236.44 KB / Downloads: 9)
i have wirar, winzip at well as 7zip software.
ok, will try that rar files as soon as i go back there this coming week end. thanks bro.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  dynabook TX/65D penkaye 3 2,334 07-06-2011, 04:28 PM
Last Post: penkaye
  toshiba ax/740lsk dynabook penkaye 3 3,509 10-23-2010, 01:53 PM
Last Post: davey6