Copyright Daves Drivers 2007-2017

Facebook Share

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XP DRIVERS ON HP G7035EA
I HAVE DOWNGRADED FROM VISTA TO XP PROFFESIONAL AND CANNOT FIND THESE DRIVERS. PCI DEVICE,VIDEO CONTROLLER OND VIDEO CONTROLLER (VGA COMPATABLE). MY COMPUTER IS LAPTOP HP G7035EA.
that laptop is running the intel mobile 965 chipset and GFX please click here for all the drivers listed for windows xp.

please before you load any gfx driver make sure your direct x is up to date.
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/de...laylang=en

intel downloads.
http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_D...4&lang=eng
thanx davey 6 the gfx download didnt install but the intel one did.i still havent got a pci driver and have no audio.Any ideas?
is your display back to normal now ?

if you have not done so already please load up the main intel chipset drivers.
http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_D...iid=dc_rss

your sound is the conexant 211 smart auido.
that will not install without the microsoft UAA driver have you installed that ?
the main sound driver will come from windows update as microsoft have a bunch of those.

can you please let me know what version of windows xp your running and what if any service packs are installed, reason being service pack 3 will stop ths sound from installing, you really need service pack 2 only till the sound is up and running.
have xp proffesional and installed service pack 2.have installed intel chipset but hadnot installed microsoft uaa.will keep u imformed thanks jen
have downloaded the uaa driver and smart audio but still no go.what am i doing wrong?
did the UAA install ?

sometimes it can go wrong if you have installed the conexant driver before the UAA driver it really needs to be done the other way round.
UAA first then conexant.

if you have doen it wrong use add remove programs remove both and restart the laptop.
install the UAA and again restart the laptop.
then go online and use windows update skip sp3 just install all other updates that can be done by telling windows update to show you all other downloads.
keep a eye on the hardware section as you do that because at some point the sound card driver will show up.
its saying it cannot find the media for this file?
this is common when doing a downgrade with the conexant audio.

go in to control panel, use the add hardware wizard.
follow the wizard till you can pick what the problem is
select sound cards.
again follow the wizard till wants to search for a driver.
don't let it search tell it you will pick the driver then click have disk.
use the browse button, browse to your conexant driver file and highlight any of the files, click next.
windows will tell you the driver is not for that hardware, just keep forcing xp to accept the driver.
will give it a go and let u know x
i have sound!!am soooo chuffed.thank you so much for your help xxxx
glad to help.