Copyright Daves Drivers 2007-2018

Facebook Share

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Driver Request NEC LaVie LL750/M
I need an English language bios and either Windows 7 or Vista drivers for a NEC LaVie LL750/M laptop. The keyboard is English and Japanese, and the location of many characters, such as the colon are a mystery I can't solve. The bios is in Japanese, and although I was able to guess and get it to install Windows 7 from the DVD drive, it would be nice to be able to read the options. Thanks in advance for your help. George and Grace; Baguio City, Philippines
the problem is this is a Japanese market only laptop its not sold else where in the world.

I have run in to this problem many times over on hardware forums and to make matters even worse that laptop will only accept Japanese drivers.
the sound card will be a problem as its the ADI AD1981B and i have had this before with NEC laptops i do have the jap drivers for that but only for windows xp.
main chipset and gfx is the ATI XPRESS 200M again this will prove a problem to get running under windows 7

as for the bios nec will not have made a english version for a Japanese market laptop.

its not just Nec that does such things sony do the same as well.
they limit one model to a target market only.
This is all I could find at the moment. http://www.dl4all.com/0b9/tag/nec+lavie+...750+m.html

Since this is a Japanese machine it is highly unlikely that you will get an English BIOS. The drivers are also likely to be in Japanese.
Actually, the Microsoft High Definition Audio Driver works adequately.
if thats running a HD sound that would mean the spec's i called up and translated this morning are wrong.
as the ADI AD1981B listed in that spec layout is a AC97 sound card.
this the problem with jap models

this is what i found on that laptop.
http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?...md%3Dimvns
Mine is labeled LL750/M but it has the processor listed for the 900. Much craziness. Thanks for your efforts. I couldn't get the NEC web page to translate. I guess I will just have to deal with it.
well if the video card is listed correct microsoft have their own driver out for that under windows 7

i think that's your best chance of getting a working GFX card.
as i know the standard drivers from ATI won't load and the last time i checked there was no mod driver out yet for windows 7

you can check what microsooft have on offer from here.
http://catalog.update.microsoft.com/v7/s...ESS%20200M

if your really stuck on some hardware use its device id string to pin point what the device is.
(12-22-2011, 04:16 PM)georgeandgrace Wrote: Mine is labeled LL750/M but it has the processor listed for the 900. Much craziness. Thanks for your efforts. I couldn't get the NEC web page to translate. I guess I will just have to deal with it.

Post the link to the site and I will ask my daughter to translate it. Salamat.