Copyright Daves Drivers 2007-2017

Facebook Share

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Li1718 - Vista to XP Home drivers
I have a big problem with my nerve-killing Amilo Li1718 LapTop.I have Vista OS.WiFi doesn't want to work.Tryed so many times to find capable drivers but NOTHING.The Adapter is: Atheros AR5007EG
Also have problems with my 4 USB Ports.They don't wanna work too....I think is up to my motherboard...But i'm not a pro and expect good people to help me....HELP>>>>>>>
is the main lan working ?
if so you can use the siemens page to download their drivers for vista.
its that laptops default shipping o/s so they will have all the correct drivers you need on site.

http://support.ts.fujitsu.com/COM/suppor...IDNR=Amilo Li1718&OS=&ProductID=&Action=&SearchFor=&Productname=&

make sure you use the english versions.

the wifi and usb ports can be shut down in the bios and no amount of drivers will get them running
go in to the bios screen and make sure next to wifi it states enabled.

the usb support is down to the main chipset software, so when your looking over the above link of drivers make sure you download and install the chipset drivers.

one other thing that springs to mind and that is vista stuck your nose in everything firewall.
if you have at any point not allowed it to continue when you have been installing drivers it will block them and your device will not work.

make sure when you go to install any driver from
Fujitsu Siemens site that you tell the firewall to continue, even if it pops up this software or driver has not been tested or it will block the install.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Drivers for Amilo on XP Fezile 2 4,976 07-04-2008, 08:32 PM
Last Post: pasound
  vista to xp fujitsu siemens karlfunnell 3 4,236 11-29-2007, 04:05 PM
Last Post: davey6
  Windows Vista, BT Home Hub, BT Voyager 1055 zokuarsene 4 7,106 07-02-2007, 05:29 PM
Last Post: davey6