Davesdrivers copyright 2007-2019

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WebCam Not Working
Hello I have a 'i smart' web camera. Its a Plug 'n' Play Device..
As I have plugged in , my computer identifies it and scans the internet and automatically installs HP Basic Starter Camera Driver..
So now I have installed a software called YAWcam. It identifies my webcam as HP Basic Starter Camera.. And when its open my camera's LED lights turns on.. but the screen is still black.. and doesn't load the video feed..
Please help me get the right driver and software..
Thank You

Images..
Side View --> [Image: rh0gee.jpg]
Manufacture View --> [Image: 25sscup.jpg]
Front View --> [Image: 2ryoidy.jpg]
i can see the name on that cam its a smart please turn it upside down and look for a model number.

I will check up on its driver.
with that said if windows has auto loaded a driver it may or may not have got it correct so thats why its best to check.
YAWcam is a free software and going by what i have just been reading not a very good program so it may well be just the software thats at fault.
(08-20-2012, 07:44 AM)davey6 Wrote: i can see the name on that cam its a smart please turn it upside down and look for a model number.

I will check up on its driver.
with that said if windows has auto loaded a driver it may or may not have got it correct so thats why its best to check.
YAWcam is a free software and going by what i have just been reading not a very good program so it may well be just the software thats at fault.

Nothing @ the backside of it
Images..
Image 1
Image 2
Image 3
Image 4

I think there is no Model No. in it..
Well I will try WebCam Companion ..
Is it good?
And its not smart I think..
In that LOGO its written iSmart (i @ the top of 'smart')
rab the cams device id string.
i will see if i can work out what chipset it is by that.
how to find that can be found here, expect your cam will be listed in device manager, imaging devices as the driver is installed.
http://www.davesdrivers.com/forum/announ...php?aid=12

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  zs211 webcam not working, drivers provided broken drivermen 10 15,701 12-06-2012, 09:13 AM
Last Post: davey6
  webcam drivers not working cam3ron12 5 9,027 12-27-2008, 03:44 PM
Last Post: davey6