Copyright Daves Drivers 2007-2017

Facebook Share

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
code 19, 31, 32 39, 41 fix
here you will find the microsoft way to fix the above error codes after you remove some burning software from your pc.
easy cd creator is well known to cause the above fault codes.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.asp...s%3B314060

they have done a auto fix as well which i have uploaded to this post to save time.

works with all windows xp versions only

Attached Files
.zip   Less than 1 minute ago">cdromfix.zip (Size: 109.45 KB / Downloads: 138)
Big Grin 
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I have been trying to fix my "Code 37" problem for 2 DAYS now & thanks to you, FINALLY, it's fixed and good as new!!! What a nightmare this has been. I really appreciate the support and helpful information you provided. Just wish I would of found you sooner, but better late than never. Thanks again & have a great weekend :)
Thanks Dave;
I've downloaded the patch and I hope this file will help my system recognize my LG GSA-4080B as a DVD ROM instead of just a DVD RAM.
I will let you know if it succeeded.
no don't run that patch you don't need it the computer has called the drive up correct it is a dvd ram drive.

you can still do everything a dvd rom does plus it will do dvd ram thats why windows has called it that.
I really appreciate the support and helpful information you provided link removed Just wish I would of found you sooner, but better late than never link removed
And I DO NOT Apperciate you trying to use my site for fee spam ads.
thanks for the patch.
hope it works fine

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The dreaded code 37! Rogerpc 5 4,577 10-29-2007, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Rogerpc
  cd/dvd drives error code 39 crazy1 1 3,123 06-26-2007, 01:56 PM
Last Post: davey6