Copyright Daves Drivers 2007-2017

Facebook Share

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
soundcard driver for fs amilo xi2428
Hi Together

Once Again my last hope to find a solution for a Fujitsu Siemens Amilo xi2428 ist Davey!!. For win7 64bit I found all drivers I need, only the soundcard is not working. Does somebody have a proposition what I could try? I tried with the vista driver of the official FS website, but this driver ist of 2007 Nono and not working..

Thanks and sorry about my english (Switzerland Grin )
Franz
that seems to be a pretty straight forward sound card its the HD realtek alc883 which means you can get the correct drivers from realtek.
http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/, 64bit windows 7 is second in that list of downloads.

now did you load the main chipset drivers ?
that lappy is a intel based 965gm system and windows may not understand what PCIEX lane the sound is on so make sure you load this first.
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/downloa...Zip-Format

that should be all you need to get that sound up and running.

don't worry I understand all versions of English good or bad, if you find it hard to read my answer you can choose any language you like at the top of the page under the copywrite notice
Thank you very much! But when I tried to install the sound driver (0001-32bit_Win7_Win8_Win81_R275) .... to my win7 32bit the Installation stopped and there was written: " There ist no supported drivers in that driverpackage"....  , Chipset was working fine.

still any idea?   Thinking

(03-13-2015, 08:21 PM)davey6 Wrote: that seems to be a pretty straight forward sound card its the HD realtek alc883 which means you can get the correct drivers from realtek.
http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/, 64bit windows 7 is second in that list of downloads.

now did you load the main chipset drivers ?
that lappy is a intel based 965gm system and windows may not understand what PCIEX lane the sound is on so make sure you load this first.
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/downloa...Zip-Format

that should be all you need to get that sound up and running.

don't worry I understand all versions of English good or bad, if you find it hard to read my answer you can choose any language you like at the top of the page under the copywrite notice
hum your first post said you had windows 7 64bit and your second said 32bit.
can you double check what version of windows you have please.
it is important with some drivers.
click start, control panel, system icon and let me know what is listed I will then make sure you are trying to load the correct one.
Ohh sorry, I was confused, no I'm sure its win7 32bit. First I wrote wrong!

(03-13-2015, 11:05 PM)davey6 Wrote: hum your first post said you had windows 7 64bit and your second said 32bit.
can you double check what version of windows you have please.
it is important with some drivers.
click start, control panel, system icon and let me know what is listed I will then make sure you are trying to load the correct one.
ok 32bit it is then.
right what I need you to do is go in to your device manager and look down the list
for the problem sound.
right click on it and then select properties, then click details use the pull down menu and select hardware ids.
let me know the id strings as seen by windows just in case Fujitsu have their facts mixed up
that id string should point me to the sound inside your machine.

its getting late here in fact its gone midnight and I am getting nagged to get off the pc.
so I will check back in the morning
Hi Davey

There are listed 2 Audio Devices but no Problem reporting on it (no yellow sign as "?" or "!") Nevertheless when I want to open the sound menu, windows tell me that there's a problem with sound.... And with vista the sound was no Problem...

first audio device is:
high definition audio:
HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0883&SUBSYS_17341236&REV_1000

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0883&SUBSYS_17341236

second is: unimodem halfduplex audiodevice:
MODEMWAVE\RockwellADPCMVoiceModemWave

Thinking

(03-14-2015, 12:20 AM)davey6 Wrote: ok 32bit it is then.
right what I need you to do is go in to your device manager and look down the list
for the problem sound.
right click on it and then select properties, then click details use the pull down menu and select hardware ids.
let me know the id strings as seen by windows just in case Fujitsu have their facts mixed up
that id string should point me to the sound inside your machine.

its getting late here in fact its gone midnight and I am getting nagged to get off the pc.
so I will check back in the morning
yup the modem will show as you can use it as a speaker phone so that I was expecting.

that device ID string does indeed come back as realtek but the thing I don't like is its coming
back as Fujitsu hardwired vista, so that means in attempt to stop people downgrading to xp Fujitsu
told that sound card it was for vista.

now you can try and fool that sound card with windows 7 by doing this.
go in to control panel, programs and remove all realtek drivers you have installed.
then click start, all programs, accessories, system tools, system restore.
go back to a date before you installed the very first sound card driver.

when that's done download the Fujitsu sound card driver once more.
don't install it as normal but use the windows 7 trouble shooter and load it as windows vista.
how to do that can be found here.
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windo...=windows-7

make sure all anti-virus and anti-spyware are switched off while you do this.
.... unbelieveable, I Did as you proposed, deinstalling the drivers, first and then I took the CCleaner for Cleaning temporary things and registry. After I thougt, maybe better restart now and watching whats happen. After Restarting windows began installing audio drivers again, but at once.... bluescreen and shutting down. After restarting, I deinstalled de drivers again, and startet immediately the windows 7 trouble shooter. And watch, sound came up  Rock

Hope now it will keep so and I wish you a nice Time! Thank you again!

Franz
that's good to know.
make a restore point or disk image now while everything is working that way if it goes wrong you can go
back to this time.
Yes, image is done!

Important maybe: first trying without restore, if not working, then "with restoring"....

Have a good Time!

(03-14-2015, 07:03 PM)davey6 Wrote: that's good to know.
make a restore point or disk image now while everything is working that way if it goes wrong you can go
back to this time.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  amilo pro v3205 sound driver problem viator 6 9,309 03-17-2008, 12:14 AM
Last Post: viator
  GIRLFRIEND DELETED SOUNDCARD! Spencer24 19 8,045 09-06-2007, 09:24 PM
Last Post: davey6