Copyright Daves Drivers 2007-2017

Facebook Share

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XP driver for Toshiba Satellite P100/P105
Smile 
Big thank you to davey6...

I've been searching the net for a few days to find the drivers for my Laptop and he managed to find them and upload them in an easy to download location.

Thank you!
I am having almost the opposite problem as first listed, I haven't found many drivers at all and am still unable to find the Ethernet Controller, Mass Storage Controller, PCI Device, Video Controller, and Video Controller (VGA Compatable). I am running XP Ultimate and the specific laptop is Toshiba Satellite P105 - S6084. If you could help that would be amazing :-)
at last i got in to tosh.

your lucky that laptop does have windows xp drivers listed at tosh.
all of what you need can be found here.

http://www.csd.toshiba.com/cgi-bin/tais/...1073768663
amazing ! how did you figure out that a HP driver would work with your toshiba sound card.
I'm having the same problem . new XP and the drivers are messed up. toshiba drivers of the same model (p105-s6114) are not responding . the one posted on HP recognizes my sound card but fails to complete the installation.
I still have problem with video / usb / pci controllers ...
please let me know how you fixed yours.

Thanks
Mark
can you give me the full model number of your laptop.
if you flip your laptop upside down you will see a sticker on that will be its full model number.
i will then take a look at the spec for you.

you can use any driver for a sound card no matter if its hp dell or tosh as long as it works
video cards on laptop are a different matter as the likes of ATI and Nvidia write the driver for their oem partner.
in the main INF file is the name of the OEM partner so a hp driver is a hp driver and tosh is tosh.
but there are people out there rewriting the INF files which is a good idea and stops the limits being used by tosh e.t.c

the biggest pain of them all is sony, they rewrite all there drivers to one model only, thats a real pain in the backside as you can't just use past models
to find what your looking for.

I use to sit and rewrite drivers myself the last batch i done was for a sony laptop when vista was new
i was asked to downgrade it which i did, but it did mean rewriting some drivers to make them work.
but these days i just don't have the time to do that anymore.
I still seem to be having a problem with no sound on this laptop, Been unable to work on it for quite some time. When I open the device manager I can see the drop down box that includes sound (Which is not reporting any missing drivers). But, when I go to the control panel and try to change the volume it says that there is no device at all. I don't even have the sound icon in the bottom right near the clock. I went and downloaded a program that would find the drivers for me but it doesn't even show any sound drivers... what a waste. Fortunately I hadn't found some other drivers that I was done looking for which I was able to use it for. I'm probably missing something silly.
you can check the following place if you think you have the correct driver installed.
click start, control, panel, double click sound and audio devices.
under audio tab, see if anthing is listed under default playback device,
if its not, use the pull down box and see if you can select your sound card.

if you still can't find it. click advanced tab, highlight the sound card and then click properties.
on the bottom of the box that just popped open make sure the device is set to enabled, if its disabled you will get no sound.

http://cdgenp01.csd.toshiba.com/content/...06203a.exe

Just downloaded this and wanted to say thank you so much, it works great!! God bless you!!
(08-27-2007, 05:48 AM)davey6 Wrote: did you install the microsoft unversal driver first ? the conexant will not load without that one being installed.

I have fully unpacked the toshiba conexant driver from the past models and upload it to this post in a zip file.
download that zip file, unpack it to a folder on your desktop then try loading the driver from device manager.

the driver in post #10 did not work for me also
the driver in post #10 did not work for me also
IF SOME ONE FIND OUT HOW TO GET THIS SOUND TO WORK OR FIND THE RIGHT DRIVER PLEASE LET ME KNOW I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM I WENT FROM VISTA TO WIN XP ON MY TOSHIBA SATELLITE P105-S6177 AND I HAVE TRY ALL KIND OF DRIVERS AND I CAN'T GET THE SOUND TO WORK OR IF YOU FIND A TRICK ON HOW TO DO ITTHANKS DAVE ANYWAYS FOR YOUR HELP
you can try forcing xp to accept the driver.
you do it by the find new hardware wizard.
that way you can force xp to use any conexant drivers, one of them will get your sound back.

don't forget winodws upate, at the moment its your best friend as microsoft have so many of their own drivers for this sound card now.

i can't get much internet access at the moment the weather is screwing my line badly, however please post your device id string for the hd audio, i will do my best to name your sound card which will make searching for the correct driver a lot more easy.
Hi i have a toshiba satellite P100 Model# PSPA3C - JR500E laptop with windows XP Home Edition. I cant find its sound drivers need help plz......[/font]
that model is sold in canada and the downloads can be found here http://support.toshiba.ca/support/Downlo...yModel.asp

it is listed as i just checked it for you but can't link direct to the download page for that model as tosh don't allow that.
its a bit of a mess so use the filter in the downloads and tell it windows xp, it will then filter out all other o/s from the downloads
HI I tried that link but it does not help me there was only one sound driver for xp and when you are installing it is giving the message
could not find the media device for this driver
12/6/2007 Sound Driver Conexant Windows XP 3.44.0.0
and this is the only available sound driver over there.........
ok thats a HD sound card and it will depend on what version of windows xp your running.
if its failed to install and your running windows xp sp1 please update your windows version to sp2 and then load the microsoft UAA driver and then the conexant.
if your running xp sp3 then this will cause a great deal of problems as the UAA driver is already built in that service pack and does not work with the conexant sound cards.
that is the correct driver for your model so its got to be your version of windows that is the problem.
let me know what version of windows xp your running
Dave,

Reading your very last post, I think I see my problem: XP SP3

I have a Toshiba Satellite P105-S6177
Model PSPAAU-00100S
Serial # 27026024W

At one point in time I had my laptop working correctly. Earlier this year I wiped the machine and reinstalled a fresh copy of XP Pro in order to give my dad a 'new computer'. (He was still running a system with windows Milllenium!!! but I digress.) I have been able to get all of the other drivers working but the sound.

I've tried all of the suggestions in this thread, but no luck. Sound and Audio Device properties shows I have no audio device. When I attempt to play a sound I receive the error that the audio device is in use. If I check the Audio tab, it shows that Modem #0 Line Playback is the default device.

Any suggestions besides starting over and patching to SP2 before installing the sound drivers?

thanks

Gwen
well sorry to say if you have the conexant sound card which i am pretty sure you do then your only option is to start over.
the problem with xp sp3 is the HD audio support it has a bug that microsoft where to lazy to address leading to this sort of problem.

for some reason its the conxant that suffers the most with sp3 more then any other sound cards.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help with satellite p105-s9337 Drivers Hecate 9 3,784 07-12-2013, 08:11 PM
Last Post: Hecate
  conexant driver for tosh P100 PSP 3AE eggie 4 1,906 04-05-2012, 07:31 AM
Last Post: davey6
  drivers toshiba satellite a105 sb450 EVEL 41 26,345 01-19-2012, 12:17 AM
Last Post: EVEL
  Toshiba Satellite P100-PSPA3E Win XP Drivers skywinter14 3 3,843 12-17-2011, 12:37 PM
  sound drivers for toshiba p100 pspa3e gathor 12 12,010 11-10-2011, 01:22 PM