Davesdrivers copyright 2007-2022

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
webcam driver needed Enet
hello, i have a camera tht has 6 lights on tht camera its written enet i have tried ivcatch it doesnot work, when i plug in the camera it only shows the name USB webcam 2.0 which is the appropriate driver 4 tht there is no model nothing iam really stuck in this davey6 u have been helping ppl around plz help me in this thnks
the only real way to find the correct driver for some of these cams is to remove its case and note down the controller chip number.

i think this is the best way here to find the correct driver.

if you remove the back cover of the cam you should see a small square chip in the middle of the board note down all the info on that chip and post it back here along with what windows your running
how do i get the Enet webcam driver CIF single chip,pls anybody should help me out here,thanks in the room,bye
please follow my advice above .
i know some people don?t like taking a cam apart but really its a very simple matter of removing the screws and noted down its chip number.

then if you goggle that chip number 9 times out of ten you will find a download match.

if you find its chip number check the download section - cameras below as i did download as many as i could find.
(11-04-2007, 06:32 PM)usmanzara Wrote: hello, i have a camera tht has 6 lights on tht camera its written enet i have tried ivcatch it doesnot work, when i plug in the camera it only shows the name USB webcam 2.0 which is the appropriate driver 4 tht there is no model nothing iam really stuck in this davey6 u have been helping ppl around plz help me in this thnks

i did as u instructed...all i could read on chip was 12.000...i know name its enet super webcam...i just dt know how to find driver to install it.will u pls help me?
try this driver

DOWNLOAD
(02-03-2009, 08:51 AM)davey6 Wrote: try this driver

DOWNLOAD

thank u for ur fast reply///i try it///:(its nt working
ok please let me know what windows your running and the device id string from the cam.
to find that ,
plug the cam in.
go in to device manager, double click the trouble some cam, click details tab.

you can also try the driver i just iploaded to this post.
it has no self install so needs to be done from device manager.
if your unsure how to do that please read this.
http://www.davesdrivers.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=6

Attached Files
.zip   New Folder (5).zip (Size: 309.95 KB / Downloads: 286)
Wink 
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees thank you

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  8 led Webcam Driver needed waratah 2 14,362 02-07-2013, 10:27 AM
Last Post: mubasharahmad
  TCOMS webcam driver needed NCKapadia 9 27,573 06-12-2012, 03:11 PM
Last Post: davey6
  Smart Webcam 3mp / 3 LED driver / install needed rbatina 14 55,400 01-03-2012, 01:23 PM
Smile Webcam Drivers Needed JassKalsi 3 11,766 10-30-2011, 02:03 PM
  driver needed for webcam SPEED S8800i pheeps 7 28,459 10-27-2011, 07:06 AM