Copyright Daves Drivers 2007-2016

Facebook Share

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ebay zs211 6 led webcam under vista
Thank you very much davey6.
First I go to the link of your first post, download the zs211.zip
Open it, Explore until I find the driver folder.
Copy the driver folder, paste to desktop.
Plug the webcam in to install, choose browser the location of driver (on desktop )
And voila it works like a champ.Grin
(08-02-2008, 05:52 AM)davey6 Wrote: ture should not be this hard but vista does not like the driver.
i have two more drivers for this cam here.
http://www.davesdrivers.com/forum/showth...hp?tid=647

you can try the install the same way.

if the new hardware wizard no longer starts you can still find the problem cam by using device manager.
if you click start , in the search on the bottom type device manager
with the cam already plugged in you should see a unknown device listed that is the cam.
right click the mouse on it and select update driver.
the update driver wizard will start.

Thanks!!!! That totally worked!!!!
I installed the zs211 driver, restarted, and then unplugged and replugged the camera in to my computer... windows then told me that the driver was installed successfully. So far so good, that was further than I'd gotten previously, but...

When I open up AMCAP to see if it's working, it comes up with no errors, but all it shows me is a white screen. Likewise, msn detects a camera, but will only show me a white screen as the image that the camera is capturing.

I am using windows 7, though.

Any suggestions to get this working?

I will try restarting again soon to see if that will finalize the installation, but I already restarted so I'm not expecting much.
install just the driver and skip that hope less amcap program.
it does not work fully with vista let alone windows 7

follow my first post in this topic and unpack the driver and point windows towards it.

that will bypass the self install and the amcap program.
then use msn messenger cam wizard to set the cam up.

i have newer drivers for that cam as well and they can be found here.

remember unpack the drivers fully with winzip and then use device manager and get windows to load it that way.
Hello everyone!
Thank you so much davey6 for the ZS0211 driver...now my cam works but without any sound.I`m using Vista 32 bit,the cam shows the pictures extremly good....but i didn`t reach any sounds.Funny thing is that,i download realtek audio codec and SigmaTel HD.....but it doesn`t work. :((
What should i do?
Please help me!
hum, lets see if i got this right.
you have no sound on your pc at all ?

if thats the case please let me know the make and model of your computer or motherboard and i will see what i can find out for you.

if you don't know any of the above post back and i will tell you how to use everest to get the information needed.
Shy 
Hi! ^_^

I'm new here and found this forum googling for the drivers of a Satellite WB-C06 webcam for use under Windows 7 RTM x64.
The "ZS211+2030" driver worked perfectly for me. I just want to thank you for all the explanation and for hosting this hard-to-find drivers here.

Thank you so much!
Greetings from Argentina! ^_^

EDIT: Just to let you know, I have done some tests on other computers and found that this driver also works with that cam on Windows XP SP3 x86, Windows Vista SP2 x86, Windows Vista SP2 x64 and Windows 7 RTM x86. Hope this info can help somebody. :)
Will this webcam work with Windows 7 Home premium 64bit? Just got a new computer with Win7 Home Prem 64bit, an upgrade from Win XP Prof. My system is not finding drivers for this webcam. Will it work or is it too old, and if it will work, which driver do I need?

Thanks for your help.
to be honest its hard to say for sure.
windows 7 64bit may well have a built in driver for the cam or download one direct from windows update.
i only know of one possible 64bit driver for that chipset and its here in my download section.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ZS211 web cam on Windows Vista x64 mannu598 27 53,221 06-12-2011, 05:23 AM
Last Post: jerryyyyy