Copyright Daves Drivers 2007-2018

Facebook Share

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
driver recovery 4 toshiba satelite L100-113
Sad 
Goodday everyone.
I misplaced my product recovery disc .I then loaded XP from my desktop but now I dont have the drivers 4 the various cards on the systemEek Is there any source 4 the drivers and which drivers do I need. Or can you download a copy of the product recovery disc 4 a Toshiba Satelite L100-113.
Any help would be much appreciated!Thinking
Thanks
HDHAWKE
I take it your in oz ?

is that the full model number of that laptop ? i can find a M100 or a P100 listed at toshiba au but not a L100

if you turn your laptop upside down you will find a sticker on that sticker will be its full model number.
please post back with what you find and i will then use that at toshiba to find any driver downloads.
Goodday davey6

No sorry I'm not in oz, South Africa actually- hope thats not a problem.
I found as much info off the laptop as possible: Its a Toshiba satelite L100-113, Model# PSLA3E-024015G3 ,Serial # 46078434W ,Toshiba microsoft product key D**VG-*****-M**PW-****-Q***3.

I actually found it on the Toshiba website, I even got as far as the section to download drivers ,but as soon as you request a download it tells you that it cant find said driver.
So hopefully you can help me out. As I said before I managed to load my desktops version of XP ,but none of the accessories work,so hopefully you can assist me in finding a copy of a product recovery cd, even if its just the sound card and video card drivers.

Thanks
HDHAWKE Thinking
all drivers can be found here.
http://il.computers.toshiba-europe.com/c..._ID=114420

click drivers in the right hand list and it will take you to the download section.
look down the list of downloads for what you need.

i edited your product key number, its just to stop anybody trying to use it.
Thanks a million 4 ur assistance!:thankyou:
Regards
HDHAWKEClap

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  XP driver for Toshiba Satellite P100/P105 wlx8 35 114,258 08-12-2012, 05:14 PM
Last Post: davey6
  Toshiba Satelite Downgrade DolphnsParadise 18 8,070 07-30-2012, 01:04 PM
Last Post: DolphnsParadise