Copyright Daves Drivers 2007-2018

Facebook Share

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
password
good day! is there anyway to retrieve or reset the bios password? Hoping for your usual reply...thanks in advance!
depends on what the system is.
if its a desktop pc then yes you can clear the password by removing all power to the motherboard and remove the bios back up battery.

some laptops work the same way but depends on the age.
if its a pretty new machine say two to three years of age then your have problems as the pasword is held in the flash rom chip and not resetable by the end user.
thank you very much!
HOla amigos.. creen que me pueden ayudar con los drivers of palivion 6500??
por favor que cehck número de modelo se encuentra en un adhesivo en la parte posterior de su PC.
a continuación, haga clic en el número de modelo correcto aquí y realizar descargas a la

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/prodT...us&lang=en
(11-05-2008, 08:55 AM)davey6 Wrote: por favor que cehck número de modelo se encuentra en un adhesivo en la parte posterior de su PC.
a continuación, haga clic en el número de modelo correcto aquí y realizar descargas a la

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/prodT...us&lang=en

bueno senor davey es bilingual
davey is lucky
uk english is my language

but i can read spanish as english the translation in my own head is that fast now,
writing it still takes me a little while as i have to check if i am using the correct words as some english words do not translate that well.

i also under stand a little protuguese, and thanks to ola a little Yoruba which is spoken in nigeria
(12-13-2008, 03:11 PM)davey6 Wrote: davey is lucky
uk english is my language

but i can read spanish as english the translation in my own head is that fast now,
writing it still takes me a little while as i have to check if i am using the correct words as some english words do not translate that well.

i also under stand a little protuguese, and thanks to ola a little Yoruba which is spoken in nigeria

well you are one up on me as that sentence almost exhausted my very limited spanish vocabulary lol
if you get really stuck do what i do and use a translation program.
ok they are not 100% but you get enough broken english to work out what the member is trying to say.

been doing that for years on forums now, someone post something i can not read off hand i will try my best to translate it to some sort of english then peace together what they are saying, may take more then one program mind you, but remember what you have been reading from one translation to another and you get a good idea
aww and here I thought Davey knew everything lol
(12-14-2008, 06:15 PM)chikid68 Wrote: aww and here I thought Davey knew everything lol

I am only human chikid.
i know alot but not everything.